- Bird Banding Demonstrations
- Adopt-a-hummingbird to support the Illinois Audubon Society’s Land Acquisition fund
- Children’s Activities
- Hummingbird Merchandise For Sale
For more information or to volunteer email Georgia or call 628-521-0789 between 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM.
Volunteers Needed at Hummingbird Fest
- Friday after work: Help clean the cobwebs and dust off the tables in the Pavillion and chairs in the White Barn.
- Saturday morning Set Up (beginning at 7:00 am) — includes setting out merchandise, children’s activities and games, displays and information; marking pathways and setting up parking baracades; hanging windsocks and signage; and more!
- Saturday during event we need:
- A few people to help with crowd control near the White Barn hummer trap.
- Help with Kids’ Activities, including running the Migration Game.
- We also could use a set or two of walkie talkies.